In addition to a wonderful array of some of the best restaurants in St. Louis, West STL county has numerous attractions, shops, parks, and boutiques to explore. According to Wikipedia, West St Louis county is a large geographic area of high-income residences. The area boasts highly rated public and private schools, top rated parks, and several major shopping centers. Check out these featured restaurants in West St. Louis County.
West St. Louis County Restaurants
Tucker’s Place Tucker’s is the place for steaks. For over 30 years Tucker’s has consistently prepared top quality American cuisine and steaks cut fresh daily. Visit our website for location information and menu.
Wasabi Sushi Bar Japanese cuisine in a unique, traditional atmosphere at Wasabi, we bring to you the authentic tastes of Japan using quality ingredients, artistic presentation and a professional attention to detail.
Pieology inspires people to explore their unique tastes with any combination of house-made crusts, signature sauces, unlimited fresh toppings and garden fresh made-to-order salads.
Pickleman’s Offering a wide variety of Toasted Sandwiches, Pizzas, Soups, Salads and Desserts. Delivering and Catering to business meetings, school events, sports teams, fundraisers, and everything in between.
Creve Coeur Lakehouse features outstanding American cuisine in a fantastic atmosphere often featuring live music .Check out our website to view our current delicious menu offerings, upcoming events, live music, and the gorgeous views from our spectacular setting.
McArthur’s Bakeryhas provided quality bakery foods to the St. Louis area for over 50 years. Our product line includes birthday, wedding and party cakes, donuts, danish, coffee cakes, stollens, fresh baked bread and more. McArthur’s Bakery has multiple locations in the St. Louis area.
Restaurants in West St. Louis County
- 1356 Public House 636-861-1618 American
- Addie’s Thai House 314-469-1666 Thai Food
- Annie Gunn’s 636-532-7684 American
- Big Chief Roadhouse 636-458-3200 American
- Bendetto’s on Main 636-821-3535 Italian
- Bishop’s Post 314-536-9404 American
- Bones French Quarter 636-391-8293 Cajun -Southern
- Canyon Cafe 314-872-3443 Southwestern
- Charcoal House 314-968-4842 Steakhouse
- Charro Restaurant 636-256-7071 West County
- Circle 7 Ranch 314-220-0797 American
- Cooper’s Hawk 636-489-0059 American
- The Corner Pub & Grill 636-230-2400 American
- Country Club 636-256-7201 American
- East Coast Pizza 636-536-7888 Pizza
- EdgeWild 314-548-2222 American
- Faraci Pizza 636-230-0000 Pizza
- Gerard’s 314-821-7977 Eclectic
- Harpo’s 636-537-1970 American
- Joe Boccardi’s 636-938-6100 Italian Food
- Kabuki 636-527-7999 Japanese
- Lester’s 314-994-0055 American
- Oishi Steak & Sushi 636-530-1198 Asian
- Scarecrow 636-536-9440 American
- The Shack 636-736-5900 American
- The Tavern 636-825-0600 American
- Thiel’s Farm 314-429-5506 Farm
- Truffles 314-567-9100 American
- Taj Palace 636-928-1000 Indian
- Trainwreck Saloon 314-434-7222 Saloon
- Twisted Tree Steaks 314-394-3666 Steakhouse
- Westport Social 314-584-2876 American
- The Wolf 636-527-7027 American
- Veritas Gateway 636-227-6800 American
- Wildwood Pub & Grill 636-273-4300 American
Shopping: In addition to a number of great options for St. Louis food, West County is famous for it’s malls, and two of the biggest include the Chesterfield Mall and the West County Center. If you like to shop, then you can definitely spend as much time as you want in either of these two malls. Chesterfield is located at the intersection of Interstate 64/U.S. Routes 40 & 61 and Clarkson Road, and includes 153 stores and a theater spread over 2 floors. It is the largest enclosed mall in the entire St. Louis region and definitely worth a visit. West County Center is home to the areas infamous Dove Sign, and features more than 150 stores spread over 1,206,649 square feet, and two floors and holds one of St. Louis’s two Apple stores for the adults, and the cities only Lego store for the kids.
Go To The Park: If you’re a fan of nature, events, or historical places, then Faux Park is a must. The park covers nearly 200 acres directly in the center of Chesterfield and includes the original estate of Missouri’s second governor, Frederick Bates. The park holds numerous events that change out each month, and you can visit Thornhill, and the historic village inside of the park. Faust is home to a walking trail, a carousel, and the Butterfly House. Learning programs, as well as tours are available, and the park is family friendly to the extreme. There are also multiple other smaller parks located around the area including the Des Peres Park, Hardwood Park, Pioneer Park, Sugar Creek Park, Ellisville Dog Park, and more.
Six Flags St. Louis: Six Flags St. Louis is located in Eureka and features some 40 rides. The amusement park has been open since 1971, and features themed areas, amusements, and games. Some of the themes include the Illinois theme, Studio Backlot, DC Comics Plaza, Chouteau’s Market, Bugs Bunny National Park, and the Gateway to the West, making it something of an educational experience as well. Tickets to Six Flags St. Louis come with free admission to the local Hurricane Harbor, which features roughly 10 individual slides and water rides.
Farmer’s Markets in West St. Louis County
Wildwood Farmer’s Market
When: Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. May – October
Where: Wildwood Town Center in Wildwood, MO 63040